All projects include AFI’s industry-leading recycling and recovery methods in which demolition is done in such a way that we can recover all metals and recyclables from a project site in order to recoup costs. Ensuring all waste and debris are recycled, and or properly disposed of, leaving the job site in immaculate broom swept clean condition upon completion.
Regardless of the project, All Fields Industrial has the right tool for the job.
We are able to perform demolition services in numerous different ways,
Including but not limited to using:
- General disassembly methods,
- Torching / Plasma cutting equipment crews,
- Heavy machinery operations (excavator, bobcat, shearing machinery, etc)
- and Explosives.
Projects most recently performed as of 2015 include but are not limited to:
- Obsolete steel structured assembly line demolition & removal.
- Forged steel Hydraulic press / press brake demolition & removal.
- Steel forge line demolition, removal (and rigging for various components).
- Steel mezzanine demolition & removal.
- Carbon Steel & Stainless Steel (304,316) storage tank demolition & removal.
All projects are performed with an experienced, OSHA trained staff, which boasts a perfect safety record. From planning to project completion, our main focus is for everyone to return home safely.
We are able to perform demolition services to clients across the United States with strategic locations including Florida, North Carolina, California, New Jersey, Texas, and Illinois, we can serve you in a prompt and responsive manner, regardless of your location,
If you would like to speak to an Equipment Demolition representative please fill out form below.